The door leaf is visible from the side external and internal.
- two-chamber glass with a Ug coefficient of 0.7 W / m K
- panel thickness up to 36 mm
- thermal transmittance for doors Ud from 0.9 W / m K
- External and internal cladding made of 1.5 mm thick aluminum sheet
- XPS polyurethane foam core
- four variants of the structure ST, SI, SI + and Aero
The construction of panel doors is based on a system of thermally insulated aluminum sections
Aluprof MB-86 which is currently the most technologically advanced door system.
It is available in four versions of the structure of the frame and sash profiles:
ST, SI, SI + and AERO.
In the last of these versions, airgel was used, a material with excellent thermal insulation.